Many Companies have an environment of disparate legacy systems, applications, processes and data sources. Maintaining legacy systems is one of the difficult challenges that modern enterprises are facing today.
International Presence can provide a variety of solutions to this increasingly common problem of legacy system modernization. We can provide the technology you need to modernize or integrate legacy systems.
Transform Your Legacy Systems
PRESENCE provides an industry-leading solution for real-time, non-invasive integration of virtually all legacy applications.
Legacy applications often perform critical business functions and whether developed in-house or bought as a packaged application, these systems often lack API’s to easily access the business data within them.
This lack of an API typically means that these legacy applications are unable to participate within the context of a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and are not easily modified to improve process flows for the user.
Want Flexible New Applications Fast?
Call Us Today!
USA: 321 726 9941
UK: 020 8972 1390
Or EMAIL Us
PRESENCE supports and can integrate data from all of the following legacy environments:
- Mainframe systems, such as IBM S370 or S390;
- Midrange systems, such as IBM i or DEC VAX;
- UNIX/Telnet “green screen” applications;
- Applications that are accessed via green screens or dumb terminals, including 3270, 5250, and VT100/220;
- Enterprise software applications including SAP, Salesforce.com, Oracle JD Edwards, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, IBM i (AS/400), HL7, Google App’s, and many more.
- Custom coded applications for a range of core business functions;
- Other mainframe systems, such as Amdahl, Unisys, Bull, ICL ,or HP; and
- Multiple front ends running simultaneously.
- Siebel, Nortel, PeopleSoft, or other packaged CRM applications;
- Web-based applications, including Java applets, servlets and applications, HTML, Java Beans, Java Server Pages, Active Server Pages, and more;
- Application servers, like WebSphere or WebLogic with Enterprise Java Bean support;
- Windows or UNIX applications written in Java, Visual Basic, C++, or C
- Other middleware, including CORBA, MQSeries, and Tuxedo.
If you are looking to integrate or modernize your legacy system, then we can help with PRESENCE.
Discover More About PRESENCE
Contact International Presence
Add the two numbers above to prove you are not a robot.
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8972 1390
Fax: +44 (0) 20 8399 3597
PO Box 428
KT22 2HR United Kingdom
Toll Free: +1 (321) 726-9941
Fax: +1 (321) 726-6210
P.O. Box 34059
Indialantic, Florida 32903